Your Brand… Is it
- saying what you want it to say?
- working as hard for your organisation as it could be?
- positively impacting and driving your organisation’s reputation?
- contributing to your financial results?
A positive and impactful brand reputation and presence adds weight and appeal to any organisation, retaining customers, attracting the attention of new prospects, and ultimately driving sales and profit.
By aligning core marketing principles with tour business objectives, I help drive positive impact to supercharge your brand reputation and brand presence, harnessing outcomes in terms of your community, new market opportunities and financial success.
What Should You Expect?
Step 1 – Assess
analysis & interrogation of previous brand & marketing activities versus performance.
Step 2 – Assemble
create a full strategic plan incorporating core marketing principles to protect & grow brand presence & reputation, identify market opportunities and gaps, and assess resources and processes.
Step 3 – Advance
support & accountability in the execution of the strategic plan to an agreed timeline. Review & reassess for continuous improvement, alignment and results.
What’s In It For You?
- an empathetic, honest and upfront approach (aka no b-s, it’s my Yorkshire upbringing!).
- more of your time freed up to concentrate on running the business.
- peace of mind that the job will be done to an exceptional level without you having to worry.
By working with Jo Long Consulting, you can be assured of a professional, open and honest and thorough approach, resulting in a positive impact throughout your business.
Whether you are looking for sustainable business growth, business turnaround or diversification, I remove the risk so you can consider new routes to market, product development and resourcing with confidence.
Services offered include
- strategic planning and project management.
- marketing audit, brand development, content generation, copywriting, idea generation, and identification of full marketing opportunities on & offline.
- development of client retention and relationship-building programme to harness key strategic relationships.