That’s right, another opportunity for northeast England businesses to take advantage of finding options to drive sustainable growth.
I was absolutely delighted this morning to plaster all over my social platforms that I am now an approved registered provider for Digital Drive County Durham, which offers support to businesses across the northeast driving growth through digital solutions.
What does that mean?
It means that your business could qualify for funding to contribute to:
- consultancy projects to develop a digital marketing and sales strategy
- identifying new, undiscovered digital opportunities to create sustainable growth
- growing your brand within the digital arena
- lock in target audiences you’ve not had chance to capture as yet
- make those digital relationships you have work harder for you
- create digital processes to streamline & create efficiency within your business
- invest in equipment that will aid in your business growth & sustainability via the use of digital tech
- build/refresh a website, app or other software
- ultimately use digital channels to add revenue and improve the profit levels for your business
A 40% contribution to the cost of a project with a minimum value of £2,500 could be made available for your business.
Eligibility criteria apply, and all applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis with only one approved application/claim permitted per business.
If you have a digital project in mind or would like to chat about how digital could work harder for you, drop me a line or give me a call on 07976 378605.
I’ll look forward to hearing from you!